Engenuity Announces New 147 Cubic Inch V-Twin Motor
Engenuity Motors International , based in Denver, Colorado, announced today the official launch of their largest V-Twin motor, the Engenuity...
"This sucker can really put out", says Mike Garrison, the engine's designer and builder. "I've been working on developing and manufacturing the best damn motorcycle engine on the market, and I think I'm there." The new high output 147 cubic inch engine is offered with optional chrome rocker boxes and cam cover, Billet push rod tubes and electronic fuel injection or dual carbs.
Engenuity Motors was started in early 2004 and has now developed and matured into a new entity, Engenuity Motors International, LLC. Mike Garrison the primary designer and manufacturer started producing private label cylinder heads in 2000 and began producing his own products in 2002.
The company is hoping to create a new rage in the world of custom bikes, offering not only a great looking engine but an engine of superior performance and power. "Size does matter" says Mike. "In '05 we want to show builders and bike owners that there's a new player in town and we're here for keeps."
Among the bike builders currently using Engenuity motors are:
- Kenny Williams, Hebron, IN - Custom bike with Engenuity 147
- Roger Goldammer, Kelonna, BC - Engenuity Top End Kit
- Jerry Covington, Woodward, OK - Engenuity Top End Kit
- "Johnny" @ LA Choppers, Los Angeles, CA - Custom bike with Engenuity 147
- Aaron Green, Paramount Cycles - Engenuity 147 (Bike currently in '05 Easy Rider Tour)