Women Riders Weekend Bash Set for October 9-12, 2015 in Florida
Road Queen USA is hosting a four-day event celebrating female motorcyclists through rides, parties, and sisterhood in a charitable run for America's needy.
Road Queen USA is an event designed to bring women motorcycle riders together for fun and friendships. Taking place October 9-12 in Crystal River, Florida, the event will feature garage parties, meet-n- greets, presentations, live bands, dancing, and group rides along Florida's Gulf Coast.
Attendees will "get their sisterhood on" all weekend long with activities designed to make long-lasting friendships and memories, including:
- Womens meet-n-greet and buffet dinner at Plantation on Crystal River
- Presentation by Sherri Chancey, Director of Partnerships Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Brittany Morrow, Brand Specialist at Icon Motorsports shows off the latest in women's motorcycle gear.
- Presentation and book signing by Katy Olliff Ishee, biker, author, survivor
- Presentation by Medical Education Training Center of Florida, downed motorcycle, first responder basic action
- Saturday morning ride to Ocala for Ladies Garage Party, riding demonstration, how to pick up a downed motorcycle, with brunch included.
- Kick off your boots for a girls party at High Octane in Homosassa Saturday Night, live concert by the Greg Billings Band, vendors, drawings, photo booth, and giveaways
- Sunday afternoon girls ride to Crystal Harley-Davidson for a special surprise.
- Sunday morning bike blessing by the CMA
- Jenny Rimmer playing live Sunday at High Octane in Homosassa, 10-2
- Sunday afternoon ride with Crystal Harley-Davidson down the famed Ozello Trail
- Monday group ride to Cedar Key
Road Queen USA, Inc. is a registered public charity that donates its proceeds back to Americans -- helping veterans, children, and communities. In 2011 it gathered supplies and funds to relieve towns devastated in the April 2011 tornadoes that hit Alabama. In 2014, it raised more than $12,000 to purchase an all-terrain wheelchair for a severely injured veteran.
"This is a chance for women riders to help us help the communities they live in, " Dalton said. "Road Queen USA was designed specifically to harness the power of women to aid our country's sons and daughters."
Tickets for Road Queen USA are already on sale. For more information visit www.roadqueenusa.org.